Ok, so I've said it many many time LALAdies like choices, the last thing I want to do is be away somewhere and not be prepared. It doesn't matter if it is the possibility of a looming zit on my face, or the fact that it was suppose to be 75 degrees out and surprise it is 52. The other thing is you never want to be the girl for a weekend getaway that has five bags for two nights, especially when you just started dating somebody. Ease them into the fact that your commitment issues only pertain to your outfits. Here's a few steps I take to fit my whole weekend into the duffle bag Santa got me.
1. Pick a color and stick with it. That means everything you pack needs to work together
2. Because you have now picked a color, pick a shoe color that goes with everything and limit yourself to two pairs, third one is on your feet for travel day.
3. Pack Rachel Pally! What I love about this line is that the jersey lycra blend makes it a space saver.
4. Little travel size bottles are your friend, always pack a white tank, a swimsuit, one pair of denim (jeans or shorts, depending on the weather) and a sweater.
5. Leggings are now pants and so they can double for day or night. Athleisure is your friend.
So you ask what's in the bag for two nights and three days? I've already thrown in my cosmetics, and two Athleisure outfits from Koral, again they work together. On the pile there is all Rachel Pally with a total of two skirts, two tops, two pair of pants and one swimsuit that I am folding. A comfie lounge outfit from NYTT, a cardigan from Tart Collections and The Perfect White Tank from Twenty Tees. The wooden box is a beautiful hand carved box that Samantha Willis mineral necklaces comes in and I will throw some extra jewels into it, too. Because I am going to a beach community in SoCal, I will wear my sneakers with a pair of David Lerner leggings and a Rails shirt, because that's my uniform and carry a leather jacket.
I hope this helps. Ooh lala, it all fits I promise!